Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well I finally got my computers working again, that was aweful I was going thru withdrawals--still have a few problems to work on but I will get there. The kids are doing great. Josh had his show and it was awesome!!!! he did so great I am so proud of him. His mom is in town for his show and it was good to visit with her too. We have been having such a fun time and once his show was in process it just topped the time off. Gil and I are doing great we have been spending alot of time together--that makes me very happy as well as everyone else around us. We have been talking alot and thats good for our relationship. School is school I have a few assignments I need to get completed and I am going to try to finish some of those up this week--try to get a little ahead so maybe I can do a few layouts. I bought some new things at Joann Fabrics and Michaels that I haven't had a chance to use yet. I have some new pictures too of Josh and his show that I want to try to get to work on. At lease one picture--:) I have also been going thru my pictures and trying to find some that I think will be good for a layout but they are all buried right now. They are memories of when the kids were small but things that always bring a smile to face. I LOVE MY KIDS SOOOSOO MUCH! well hope everyone has a great week. Will be back soon God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment