Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Mind's Eye challenge






ok so my buddy txrnc posted about this and I had to check it out and totally cool challenge so I decided to give it a try! so here is my take on the sketch this was fun!! I had been wanting to do this pic of my mom and marina. Ok so we had to do some pp flowers--I decided to do my own take on the classics. The first one is using my punch in different styles and sizes and then layering them together. I did them in different colors, bent some of them, add marker and stickles to a few to make them different. I also did my own take on lollipop flowers I used some of my embellies as the centers of the flowers again changing them up!! Hope you enjoy this page I really do!

2 comments:

  1. I think you really did an awesome job on this challenge...you should definitely do more! It's fun, isn't it?!?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zandra - Beautiful job! Thanks for entering

    ReplyDelete