Thursday, February 26, 2009











Hello all I had a great day. I got to do some scrap shopping!! YEAH! I got some paper and a kit and some stickers and some alpha chipboard and some glitter. I had so much fun. I had the girls with me all day. We met gil for lunch and that was really nice. We are doing good. Gil and eli just left a few minutes ago and we had a little time to talk a bit. I also got a chance to do a little scrapping. The only thing missing for me is a scrap room but since I don't get to do it all the time I am ok with just moving my stuff to the living room when I do want to do a page. Gil wants to make me something and who knows maybe at some point we will be able to do something about it. The girls miss him so much I don't think it will be too much longer before he will be home for good. I have to work tomorrow and I am a little excited because I want to find out if I have an interview next week with Linda for the Nurse Family Partnership position. I really want that new position and I am excited about all the posibilities with that position. Well hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Here are my latest layouts. One is of myself it didnt turn out the way I thought I had planned on putting more about myself and then when I was done I thought hey that is me it may not say all about me but there is always time for another layout :0 I did a layout of alyssa and she is always making this funny face I just happened to capture it that day--good for my layout. I also did a layout of gaby because she is always and I mean always taking pictures of herself--she is beautiful and I love to see her face. I also did one of Marina and I love to do layouts of her because she is so photogenic and pretty. Anyway take care will be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. wow! looks like you got a lot done here. :)

    ReplyDelete