Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well I finally got some new layouts done. It has been fun. I am having so much trouble with my login to scrapbook.com. I don't know what the problem is and I need to get it fixed. Anyway things are going good with me and my hubby. We are working on our marriage. Our kids are doing great. Josh is having his art show this weekend and we are all excited. It has been alot of hard work for everyone but it will all be worth it in the end. Yvonne and her fiance Rene are in town for the show and it has been good to visit with them. It is so good to be spending time with the kids--everyone is feeling blessed. Work and school are going well too--just alot of work that needs to get completed in the next couple of weeks. I know I can do it. I am freaking out about the weather I don't understand why it keeps going back and forth. Oh well God knows what he is doing. Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment