Tuesday, May 19, 2009

well my good friend kim nominated me for the lemonade award but I dont' know how to link people so tomorrow after she explains to me how to do it then I will do it for everyone I want to nominate. I had such a wonderful day today with my dh. we had lunch at subway which we both love and I got to do some shopping. I got alot of the things that I had been wanting and eyeballing on sb.com. I love it so much and we had such wonderful day with my dh. I am so glad things are going well between us. God is amazing on his plan. So today I got some making memories alphas, some crate pp, some creative imaginations pp, some recollections acrylic alphas, lets see some jenny bowlin bingo cards and some fancy pants journaling pages. Gosh it was so much fun and I can't seem to know where to begin first. I did several lo's and I will upload a few tomorrow. Plus I need to go to walmart tomorrow to get some bling for a lo that I did about my mom. anyway I will be uploading a little later tonight and then again tomorrow. Tomorrow my plan is to play with my cricut there are some things i want to cut out and I already bought the pp that i know I want to use so we will see. I am still getting used to my cricut and it is so cool. Well I will post againtomorrow hopefully I will be on a little earlier and not so late have a blessed night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment