Monday, May 18, 2009

yeah its a party!!!

So there is a blog party going on @ http://mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com/ you need to go and check it out. I saw it on miracles momma blog and now I am passing it on to all of you. The rak looks very enticing so check it out.

ok so what else happened today well I worked and it was better than yesterday but still busy then when I got off from work--yeah I went by hobby lobby--got this pp I have really been wanting, I also got this journal pad I had my eye on also got some cute alpas that were on sale I did do one lo tonight but I want to add more bling before I load it--so be on the lookout tomorrow!! well for now sweet dreams!!

1 comment:

  1. So, the answer to the question of what you got is that paper you wanted!!

    Let you a little something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete